We build each project with the upmost of care and consideration regardless of size, scope or complexity.
As a prime construction services provider for nearly a century, the Jennings way believes that a successful outcome is derived by hard work, attention to architectural detail coupled with corresponding craftsmanship and by being a steward of each client’s fiscal concerns for the project, thereby creating value. Our reputation is based upon:
- Provision of a consistent and personalized project management team for each project awarded. Our experienced team of construction professionals is characterized by lower than industry norms for turnover. As a result, the Project Executive, Project Manager and Field Superintendent assigned to your project will remain constant from mobilization through project close-out.
- An understanding that unforeseen site conditions are part of the process and essentially faultless. J.A. Jennings develops alternate means and methods as necessary (“work arounds”) to maintain project schedule and avoid cost acceleration to the client.
- A commitment to the creation of long-standing relationships built upon mutual trust and customer satisfaction of the built space and environment
- Cultivation of a proficient and conscientious pool of subcontractors and vendors specifically suited to each project assigned.
- True client advocacy and a “partnering” approach to the process from Pre-Construction through turnover. It is in the best interests of all parties involved that our proposals are fully transparent, comprehensive of all scope drawn and/or anticipated.
- Controlled growth, mindful of needs of both existing and prospective clientele
and Simply put… Doing What It Is We Say We Are Going to Do